Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Updating Other Qualified Adult (OQA) Relationship Code to Spouse

Question: My covered OQA is now my legal spouse. How can I update my OQA's relationship to spouse using Self Service Benefits?

Answer: You cannot update your OQA’s relationship to spouse using Self Service Benefits. Please call the Shared Services Contact Center at 734-615-2000 or 866-647-7657, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for further instructions.