Benefit Plan Rates
|Question: Where do I find the benefit plan rates?
Answer: Rates are displayed on Wolverine Access. You will need to enter a valid uniqname and UMICH password to login and see your individualized monthly rates displayed.
1. Go to Wolverine Access gateway at wolverineaccess.umich.edu
2. Select the Faculty & Staff tab, or select the Students tab if you are a student
3. Select Employee Self Service, or select Student Business if you are a student
4. Enter your uniqname and password
5. Click the Benefits tile
6. Under Benefits Summary Self Service, click Display Benefit Plan Rates
Be sure to click the Actions List - Sign Out, then Log Out, and then Log Out one more time when you are through reviewing your benefits to keep your information secure.