Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Updating Other Qualified Adult (OQA) Relationship Code to Spouse

Question: My covered OQA is now my legal spouse. How can I update my OQA's relationship to spouse using Self Service Benefits?

Answer: You cannot update your OQA’s relationship to spouse using Self Service Benefits. Please call the Shared Services Contact Center at 734-615-2000 or 866-647-7657, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for further instructions.
Article #744


Posted: 01 Oct, 2013
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.