Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Temporary Medical Cards

Question: How do I get a temporary medical (health) card?

Answer: Temporary medical ID cards are not issued. If you are in need of service and have enrolled in medical benefits but do not have a card, call the SSC Contact Center at 734-615-2000 or 866-647-7657 (toll free for off-campus long-distance calling within the U.S.), Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance.
Article #50


Posted: 06 Jun, 2008
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.