Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Changing the primary care physician

Question: How do I change my primary care physician?

Answer: To change your primary care physician, contact your health plan and provide your new primary care physician information. The phone number is located on the back of your health plan ID card.
Article #29


Posted: 06 Jun, 2008
document Finding a List of Providers
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.