Benefit Plan Rates
|Question: Where do I find the benefit plan rates?
Answer: Rates are displayed on Wolverine Access. You will need to enter a valid uniqname and UMICH password to login and see your individualized monthly rates displayed.
1. Go to Wolverine Access gateway at wolverineaccess.umich.edu
2. Select the Faculty & Staff tab, or select the Students tab if you are a student
3. Select Employee Self Service, or select Student Business if you are a student
4. Enter your uniqname and password
5. Click the Benefits tile
6. Under Benefits Summary Self Service, click Display Benefit Plan Rates
Be sure to click the Actions List - Sign Out, then Log Out, and then Log Out one more time when you are through reviewing your benefits to keep your information secure.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous,
University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any
inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the
latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents
of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and
their dependents. |